(ASCEND) Pipeline CRC Errors

We have the same problem with our P130 that goes to one of our pops (full
point-to-point T1).  About every month we found that we had to reboot the
P130 because of CRC errors.  Today we had that same problem and a reboot
did not solve the problem.  We had to unplug the P130 and restart it to
solve the problem.  It's an older P130 with a 4.6Ci18 code.  I sent an
email message to ascend support about asking if an upgrade software will
solve this problem.  But it sounds like you have upgraded the software and
it still has this problem.  May be time to get another router.

Thanks,

Ken Rea