Re: (ASCEND) Stable Version

On 1998-08-10T12:57:58,
   J-Mag Guthrie <j-mag@brokersys.com> said:

> We're using 5.0Ap51. We may be having a problem with our 4004 not
> recognizing when connections are closed by the user,

*nod nod* We are seeing the same. It takes a few seconds longer for the Max
to recognize that the ISDN channel actually went down for some users.

This is usually not a problem, unless you see callback users, which call
while their session appears to be still active, they then receive a LAN
security error (and it should be a WAN security error if anything;).

We tell those to increase their callback delay.

:-/

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée

--
Lars Marowsky-Brée
Systems Management

teuto.net Netzdienste GmbH - DPN Verbund-Partner