Re: (ASCEND) Frame Relay (need to study)

Frame Relay Networks - Specifications and Implementations
2nd Edition by Uyless Black
McGraw Hill Series on Computer Communications
ISBN 0-07-005590-4

Been a pretty informative book. Hope this helps.

Matthew Sweet
System Administrator, Icanect
matthew@icanect.net

http://www.icanect.net