Re: (ASCEND) v6.1.3 and v6.1.7 questions.

At 10:38 AM 8/18/98 -0400, you wrote:
>On Tue, 18 Aug 1998, Matt Holdrege wrote:
>
>> >And, how is v6.1.7 working for people?
>>
>> There is a known IP pool leak in 6.1.3 that was fixed in 6.1.7
>
>Ah, but the question is, what new problems have been introduced.  This seems
>to be the trend in the releases lately which explains why we're at 5.0Ap51
>still and I keep telling our customers that Ascend hasn't gotten a stable
>release out for v.90.

Same here... 6.0.8 introduced some interesting bugs with respect
to calls which disconnect but do not remove the session from
the active list on the MAX.  Subsequent connections fail due
to 'LAN security error' since shared profile is set to NO on my
terminal server.  Very serious bug.

I haven't even attempted to load 6.1.7 out of fear of breaking
other things.  Ascend is having some serious problems releasing
stable firmware lately... wonder what is going on?

*sigh*