(ASCEND) No dial tone P75...???

     One of my users is not able to get dial tone from port Phone 1 or
     Phone 2
     on his Pipeline 75. Any thoughts on what might cause this problem?  He
     can access data (connect to our Max and our network) without incident.
     Thanks.

     "I am able to access the servers and the data. I never had any problem
     in access the data on the servers or mobile ccmail access. Both the
     phone lines does not give any dial tone, but it gives some kind of
     constant tone."