Re: (ASCEND) Downgrading Question

 To download to 5.0 from 6.0 your will have to use a -f to force the code
to downgrade. It should warn you as you will see below:

This load has no platform identifier.  Proceed with caution.
Download aborted.  Use `tloadcode -f' to force.

So the proper command syntax is : tloadcode -f x.x.x.x 5.0filename

Jason Nealis
Director Internet Operations / Network Access
Erols Internet (An RCN Company)