Re: (ASCEND) MX-SL-8BRIN, 8-Port BRI WAN Card

Hey Damien -- long time, no talk!  Did you ever reach a satisfactory
conclusion on this question?  We have been doing Centrex through PRI's
where necessary until recently, when we switched telco providers.  Now
we've had a recent spate of BRI activity, and something like the 1800
is looking pretty good.

Anybody have any decent suggestions on how to terminate BRI's in a high
density/reliable fashion?  We also have a PM2ER and I was considering
doing a 15 port PM2-based solution, but it looks like that might be pretty
pricey.

Thoughts?

Dave