No Subject

I have had a run of these in the last few months.

Does anyone know what might be causing this fault, is it a relay or
other E/M component, something perhaps worth fixing on an out of
warranty unit?

Normally the Pipe is pretty solid, but the POTS are the major cause of
grief for me!

This is not helped by recently provisioned units having Telephone
adaptors with no capacitor, precluding ringing!

If they fail within warranty its no problem, but after 12 months the
same fault results in a write off.

Currently I have a mixture of BRI lines, but new provisioning here has
been NET3 since October 97 and the fault is the same regardless of line!

Regards
Dave

Jonathan Harder

[ Minor note you should know: One of the two analog telephone (POTS)
jacks on this Pipeline 75 is unusable -- it has been that way for some
time, and I never got it fixed

David S. Misell
david.misell@bt.com
dsm@btmail.co.uk