Re: (ASCEND) No LQM fix in TNT 2.1.9?

>>Despite the usual large number of fixes and improvements detailed in the
>>release notes for 2.1.9, there's no mention of a fix for LQM, which is the
>>only problem we experience under 2.1.3.
>>
>>I'm not sure I'll bother unless LQM is fixed. If it ain't broke...
>
>So that I don't sound dumb when I ask - what is the LQM problem in 2.1.3?
>Is there an open TR on it?
>
>Kevin Smith			Ascend Communications...

The LQM problem in 2.1.3 is that it will think that the line quality is
horrendous and terminate the call immediately. For some reason, this
affected Netopias and Pipeline 25s the most for us. I opened ticket 239041
with TAC and they said to disable LQM as a workaround. This was right after
2.1.3 was released, and they were just starting to hear about it from
people. I was never give the TR, but I'd bet one was opened. Anyone know it?

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/