(ASCEND) max 4048(ftik-m40 6.1.7 and 7.0.1) with ospf area type nssa

   Dear Sir,
       Our maxens are using software version 6.1.7 and set ospf using nssa
area type, it works well with any cisco 25xx(11.2-11.3) routers and
ascends maxens lan. and when I upgraded the maxens to 7.0.1 and the nssa
type is not able to broadcast ip address into cisco router and even
other ascend maxens with 6.1.7. I do see lsdb shows up in type 7. but not
shows up in router table other than ascends maxens(7.0.1). Is there any
changed that I should know the different between 6.1.7 and 7.0.x that
would be similar?  To me it is like nssa as stub not as real nssa.  or is
it bug?

Thanks,  Jay