Re: (ASCEND) Explanation of software codes

In article <005a01bd2f31$1bb8f0d0$1400a8c0@reality.cyberbeach.net> you wrote:

>If I want all my Max'es to have all the features (and bugs too I suppose) of
>the latest software revision, should I flash using the P branch or the I
>branch ? (or some bastardized blend of both?)

Unless you're begging for bugs :), you'll probably want the patch releases.
5.0Ap42 seems to be the one to use right now, it's *very* stable compared to
the older patch releases.
If you're interested in the latest features, you should examine the release
notes for the incremental branch, or even the 6.0 beta releases. If you find
a killer feature, you can run the risk. FWIW, I wouldn't... :)

--
Oliver J. Albrecht <oj@nexus.flensbone.net>