Re: (ASCEND) FP 98 & P75 Hang Up

I will give it a whirl. However, I suspect something on the workstation
side is keeping things up since FrontPage and its session has been shut
down. I did not see this under FP 97.

On Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:25:10 -0800, "Kevin A. Smith" <kevin@ascend.com>
wrote:

:>At 06:43 PM 1/24/98 GMT, golfing@iname.com wrote:
:>>Normally, my P75 will hang up my b channel after being idle for the Idle
:>>Parameter time. However, after using and then exiting Front Page 98
:>>during the session it does not idle out. Evidently something is set by
:>>FP that makes the pipeline think that the session is still active. I do
:>>not remember seeing this with FP 97.  Has anyone else encountered this
:>>situation or know why this would occur?
:>
:>Could you get a trace of what's being passed over the WAN when this
:>"idle" time occurs? Debug - "wandisplay 64".

---
Please do not give, sell, or otherwise distribute our address
information to any other organization or entity.
           <golfing at iname.com>
              Dallas, Texas