Re: (ASCEND) Erase P50?

Gopakumar H Pillai wrote:

> I have a P50-1UBRI-HX with S/N: 5175471. I had upgraded it earlier to
> 5.1A firmware. Since I couldn't make it work with dynamic IP addressing
> thought of upgrading it to 6.x. I upgraded it with b2.75 from the
> current version (I think 6.1.3) and now my P50 is dead. I can't do
> anything on it. It doesn't even display anything.
>
> Was it that I upgraded with a wrong file? Is there any later version for
> this P50? Is there any way I can rectify it now?

Have you direct access to the box?

If yes, try the following:

> To get FAQ'd:   <http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq>

Look there 34: What can I do if my new software upload gets screwed up?

At this prompt you can enter help (or was it a ?).
There is a command to clear the flash and one to reload a firmware.
First try do reload the last working firmware.

Information with no warrenty! All configuration is wiped out!

Are you shure you need a b2.p75 firmware and not a b.p50?

Ciao
    Klaus

--
Dipl.-Inform. Klaus Noack