Re: (ASCEND) TNT on 2.1.3 - Multichannel Calls Disconnect

>From: Christopher Beaumont <cbeaumont-ascend@netnevada.net>
>
>I have noticed that some ISDN calls are having a problem staying up. This
>problem surfaced following an upgrade from 2.0.3 to 2.1.3, with no change
>to the config. I have one single channel router configured not to
>disconnect... its connection disconnects and reconnects every 120 seconds
>or so. Ive also noticed most dialup connections that require 2 channel
>connection have the second channel disconnect with the same pattern. The
>usual disconnect cause is either 45 or 185. Has anyone else seen this
>problem, or have any sugestions.

Sounds like the LQM bug that was introduced in 2.0.7 and not, contrary to
the docs, fixed in 2.1.0 and later.

Disable LQM in answer-defaults and see if it gets better.

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/
415-459-7991 x102     415-459-7992 fax