Re: (ASCEND) Radius (fwd)

	Basically, what is the RFC equivalent that Ascend supports
to replace

Ascend-Base-Channel-Count = 1
Ascend-Maximum-Channels = 2
Ascend-Data-Rate = 64K
Ascend-Idle-Limit = 900
Ascend-Data-Filter = "ip in drop proto 6 dstport = 80"
Ascend-Call-Filter = "generic out forward 0 0 0"

	For example, last I remember, Ascend did NOT support
ATTRIBUTE       Idle-Timeout            28      integer

	and we had to use the proprietary Ascend-Idle-Limit.  If
this is no longer true, for Ascend-Idle-Limit, and the rest of the
attributes listed above, please let me know.

	Ed