Re: (ASCEND) 6.0.9

I got it and it was pretty good in terms of firewall stuff. i don't know why
it was pulled but i don't have any random entries in the firewall log that i
normally do have.

the only thing i have noticed is that the telnet screen appears to be
opperating a little bit more slowly. Maybe the over all performance of the
p50 is reduced but i haven't noticed that so far.

Leon McCalla
Netrox Networking Services
leon@netrox.net