(ASCEND) Steel-Belted RADIUS, RADIATOR, or AAC

Group,

I sent this 3 days ago and have yet to get any feedback.  Can any commercially
available RADIUS product do this ?

One possible solution, is to have a RADIUS service that separates the users
file,
i.e. vpn.users, max.users, 3com.users.  Where a user may be in one or more
of these ".users" files, yet be given the correct RADIUS "reply-items" unique
to the NAS server the user accessed.

Sincerely,
Nelson Llabona