(ASCEND) IP Address Pool for 1 login

Hello.  We are developing a new software CD for our ISP customers.  Part of
this CD requires a new user to connect to our Ascend MAX 4004 and complete
an online-signup procedure in which they can then find their local dialup
number and so on.  When the users dial us we only want them to be able to
access one machine, which we can do with filters.  However I do know we
anticipate more than 1 customer logged in signing up at any one time, so I
need to configure an IP address pool.  This MAX also does some employee
dialups which pull from another IP address pool that can access the
Internet, as opposed to the signup pool which can only access the signup
server.  How can I make the employee dialins pull from one pool of IP's and
the signup dialins pull from another pool?  Both the signup and the employee
names are in the Names / Passwords section of the MAX 4004 which we own.
Any insight into this matter is appreciated.

Robert Gash
Systems Administrator
Cybermax, Inc.
Voice: (904) 281-2200 x3312