(ASCEND) Multiple Logins under 1 User ID...

I am running two max 4048s in a stacked configuration in one of my
smaller POPs.  I have some corporate accounts that wish to allow
multiple simultaneous logins under the same user ID.

I always try to do my homework before asking questions, so I'll tell you
what I know and what my questions are:

I am aware of the Ascend_Shared_Profiles_Enable RADIUS attribute, but am
not sure how it works.  Also, how does it relate to the Shared Profiles=
yes/no in the Ethernet/mod config of the Max 4048.

Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Todd A. Blank
Columbus NAP, Inc.