Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

RE: [(ASCEND) Blocking SNMP requests on a MAX 6000?]

Yes, NavisAccesss 4.2 supports HPOV 5.0, as well as Solaris 2.6 (not
supported in NA 4.1).

There is a free upgrade available from NA 4.1 to 4.2.  If you need the
upgrade form, please mail me off list and I will send it to you.

Regards,

Peter Eicher
NavisAccess Marketing Manager
peter.eicher@ascend.com