Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Re: Our first Max dies today!

Phil,

This sounds like the typical power supply problem, where the older power
supply (Digital Power Corp US70-105) had failed due to the current being
draw by the newer 56K modem cards.

You can just call Digital Power Corp and order a replacement power supply
(USS100-245)that puts out 20 amps.  While you have the case open, I would
replace all of the fans with ball bearing fans.

Good luck.

Stephen