Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

Re: (ASCEND) Re: Our first Max dies today!

We had a Max 4000 die a little while back too, all the same symptoms - all
four front panel LEDs light up and stay lit, that's it. No fans turning,
nada. I suspected power supplies and replaced them, but no change. Could it
have been the fans??? And once this has happened, would replacing them do
any good or is it probably too late to save the motherboard? Any ideas
appreciated, we're sitting on an RMA now to ship it back to Ascend for
repair...

tia,
-Ted