Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Force Disconnect before answering the call

Hello,

we normally use PAP/CHAP authentication with our MAX/TNT Servers.
ID auth (Ethernet/Answer) is set to FIRST.

To prevent unwanted callers, we would like to force a disconnect
on certain CLIDs before the MAX/TNT answers the Call. If the CLID
is not in our blacklist, i want the MAX/TNT to continue the
normal procedure and answer the call in order to perform a "normal"
PAP/CHAP Session
We dont want to use CLID authentication, we only want to filter
out some CLIDs to be answered.

What i would like to see:

User					TNT/MAX

Calls the SYSETM			Check CLID