Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

FW: (ASCEND) Disconnect cause codes?

The way I explain it to our helpdesk is:

45  - Windows requested a disconnect (possibly the user)
185 - Remote end hung up (reboot, crash, power loss?)
100 - Session timeout (we've got this set to 21 minutes)
195 - Session Time Limit
11  - We stopped hearing the user's modem, so we hung up

There are some other codes we see from time to time, but not often enough to
memorize them.  It's all on Ascend's FTP site though.  I think they've even
managed to get it into the documentation (those paper thingies that came in
the box with your Max).

G'luck,

Troy