Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Using Windows 2000 Advanced Server for Radius Authentication

Has anyone setup W2KAS as an Authentication server
for their ascend boxes?  We are switching from AIX
to NT (using the built in support for RADIUS) and
we are not able to get it functioning.  Does anyone
have any tips or can point me to a FAQ or web site
with detailed instructions on how to make this work.

We have established communications to the Ascend
servers and have been logging accounting data for
a couple of weeks and are now just trying to switch
over the authentication.

Thanks
-Steve