Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

(ASCEND) Urgent help required- Possible Bad Max 4000



Hi,

We have just purchased a Max4000HP, I hooked it up via the console port and 
get the below results, the box will just sit and continue to reset itself 
bringing up the same thing. I have tried pulling the modem cards out and I 
still get the same thing.

Any ideas on what the problem is and if it is fixable?


UART initialized
extended load:
inflate essential 
.+..+.........................................................

inflate expendable ...|...|......
starting system...
ñýyû©¯íom9û½%/ýá­ÍÛ½K_
                            {­i{{ççççç ççç¯ã'³sïgçÙïgççgg¿ ïggççggççgg 
ïç§O!  -
!! q“eg±!?=A�   !!!q 
±……!¡›!!!!        ïC!     !!!ïC!!!!!!!!!!ï!!!!!ïï!!!!!ï
!!!    !ï     !!!     ï!!!!ï!      !!!Ý!‰!!!åÃ!!!-        ýC!!!!!ï 
    !
!      ï      !!!!ï…í{{“ççç7_ç§
                                    {{{3ïç[çéçi§çí{{{K1ïçgçç§çéû{{çmgé'óç§g 
{{{3ïç[çéçi§çí{{{K1ïçgçç§çéû{{çmgé'óç§gí{{ûs
çgççg§géC{{sç7ég{çgé§ç
                         {[{8ïççgçç§çé{{{sgçégi'qç§ s[9?9§g1[99[9[9F�)¸?ù



============================================
"In cases of major discrepancy it's always reality
that's got it wrong....reality is frequently inaccurate."
============================================

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request@bungi.com
To get FAQ'd:	<http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq>