Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Ascend ISDN TA and secur-id authentication with MAX4000 2

I have a max 40032 configured with aACE and works ofine withwhen dialing in with
analog modems using win95/NT etxc.
When I try dialing in with a n AISDN TA fto the same mMAX the authenitication does
not work. I am useing PAP. I tried CHAP with same results.

With the analgo olg clients I am using the POSTPost-Dial temrminal window to tenter
the passcode. Terminal window dowseds not seem wto work with ISDN TAzs.

IO anm using PCMCIA & extreernal TAs.

Please let me know if you have done this.

Software on the mMAX is 5.0AP5p5

-Jman-