From: Scot W. Hetzel [mailto:hetzels@westbend.net]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2000 12:27 AM
To: Ascend List
Subject: Re: (ASCEND) MAX 6000 - How well does it perform?

Currently, we have two channelized T1's (Ameritech calls them ADTS
circuits)
(configured as inband signaling(robbed bit), trunk E&M wink start, ESF,
B8ZS, u-law) bring in a total of 48 analog/DOV ISDN (56K) lines into our
facility.

I looked at the pages on the aos.ascend.com site, and now I have a few
more
questions:

Is the above Channelized T1's the equivialent to a switched T1?

Does the MAX 6000 support both ISDN DOV 56K calls and analog over the
same
line, or is it strictly 1 type of service per line?  Will it handle both
services on an ISDN-PRI?

Thanks,

Scot W. Hetzel
West Bend Internet