Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) RADIUS-assigned filters in 8.0.1

Is anyone assigning locally-defined call and data filters via RADIUS
on a TNT under 8.0.1? We've done this for ages, but now I'm looking
at filterdisp and seeing no filters assigned. If I recreate a profile
locally, the filters show up properly.

Also, what's the RADIUS attribute for the name of the call filter to
be assigned? I've been using Ascend-Call-Filter (243), but the docs
say that that's the definition of a call filter, not the name of one.
I've used 243 to assign a local call filter since 1998 and I could
swear that that worked. Perhaps not... I may have given up in
disgust, running 2.0.8 as I was back then. Ugh.
--

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/

"Where's my burrito?" -- Homer