Re: state of crossfire

jacob@cs.washington.edu (Jacob Gabrielson) writes:
>         I compiled crossfire some time ago (cool program!) on our
> system here, and I also subscribed to this mailing list, but I have
> seen any messages on the list.
Did you mean have not?  Messages have been going to the list.
I'm ccing this to you because of that part of your message, you may
want to resubscribe.
>         Is development still continuing on crossfire?  Or has it
> stopped at version 0.87.8?
Development is still continuing.  A lot of people are playing with a
pre release version of 0.88.0 which Frank is not releasing yet becuase
he still wants some more features.
          -Eric
"Overhead, without any fuss, the stars were going out."
           -The Nine Billion Names of God
"Yes, you're very smart.  Shut up."
           -In "The Princess Bride"