Re: Daily Segmentation fault

Matthew Edwards-Winser <ma92mme@brunel.ac.uk> writes:
>         Over the last week I have had to reinstall crossfire 5 times. As it ke\
> eps
>         comming up with the error :-
>
>         Welcome to CrossFire, v0.87.8, copyright (C) 1992 Frank Tore Johansen.
>         Trying to fix fontpath for display ccws-11.brunel.ac.uk:0.0.
>         Emergency save:  Segmentation fault
>
>         Do you know why this might be happening ???
Try recompliling with debugging on, and run it under the debugger.  My
immediate guess would be that a map or player file had become messed
up in some obscure way causing the program to crash.
          -Eric
"Overhead, without any fuss, the stars were going out."
           -The Nine Billion Names of God
"Yes, you're very smart.  Shut up."
           -In "The Princess Bride"