CrossFire v0.8

I'll soon post this to alt.sources.d, comp.sources.d and rec.games.programmer.
Any comments before I post are welcome.

The tar-file has been put in the ftp-archive already.
If you know of any serious bugs that should be fixed before 0.8,
please let me know soon.

Soon-to-be posting starts here:

CrossFire v0.8 has been released.

Excerp from README:

WHAT IS CROSSFIRE?

  This is a multiplayer graphical arcade game made for the X-Windows
  environment.
  It has certain flavours from other games, especially Gauntlet (TM)
  and Nethack/Moria.
  Any number of players can move around in their own window, finding
  and using items and battle monsters.  They can choose to cooperate
  or compete in the same "world".

REQUIREMENTS

  You will need UNIX, X-windows and an ANSI C compiler to compile this game.

Where to find the source:

Archive:        ftp.ifi.uio.no
Directory:      pub/crossfire
File:           crossfire0.8.tar.Z
Size:           391589 bytes

Unfortunately I'll be away until the middle of August, so I'll be unable
to answer any questions until then.  In the meanwhile, requests to join
the crossfire mailing-list goes to kjetilho@ifi.uio.no.  If you have
problems compiling or playing the game, maybe someone on the mailing list
can help you out.

I'm still looking for co-developers.
Any ideas, suggestions, maps or graphics are also welcome.

-Frank.