Re: something

jh@cadre.com (Joe Hartley) writes:
[ can't get anything in .87.5 ]
Finding stuff with decent bonuses and all was hard in that set of
revisions.  Generally people just bought their powerful weapons.
That's what I did.  88.0 balances things out more, you are more likely
to find +3 magic weapons at lower levels, and you will find artifacts
and all.  In my version, you can't but artifacts.  I considered this
very reasonable.  I'd upgrade to the new version if I were you.
          -Eric
"Overhead, without any fuss, the stars were going out."
           -The Nine Billion Names of God
"Yes, you're very smart.  Shut up."
           -In "The Princess Bride"