New maps

I've created three mazes and a jump of place for them.
They've appeared as zanzebar.tar.Z in crossfire/incoming.
Try them out, see what you think.  I expect to make some more to give
higher level characters a challenge in the future.
I added a boat on map 1 to get to them, you can see where the boat
should be by applying the boat back in zanzebar.  You could also
change the links so it was connected to the well on map 4.
          -Eric
"Overhead, without any fuss, the stars were going out."
           -The Nine Billion Names of God
"Yes, you're very smart.  Shut up."
           -In "The Princess Bride"