Re: Character levels.

> Typically, what level characters do players seem to be playing with ?
> We don't have that many active players here, so it is hard to get an idea
> of what sort of characters are being used. Do characters survive for long
> periods of time, or is there a high mortality rate with people rapidly
> bringing characters upto some plateau level ?
>  Also do people tend to play in teams or solo, and if they play multiplayer,
> do most people co-operate, or is there a lot of interplayer violence ?

Well, here I don't have the opportunity for much multi-player involvement.
In fact, I've only been able to play a game with 2 players (including myself)
for about one hour in the couple of months I've had crossfire on my system.

I have a level 9 character right now, but I jiggered the source to give my
character 18 stats across the board to compensate for never having any help.
It's *still* tough!  There are some monsters that I just can't tangle with!

Joe Hartley          | jh@cadre.com  -  Whenever you find that you are on the
Cadre Technologies   | side of the majority, it is time to reform. - M. Twain
Providence, RI 02903 | Overman 1st Class - the Kilgore Trout Memorial Clench
(401) 351-5950 x266  |            of the Church of the SubGenius