Re: Objects in editor

As Kjetil pointed out, it's pretty trivial to get an artifact into an area
if you are really interested in putting it there.
In that case, there is absolutely no reason for the editor to not support
doing it itself.  Forcing me to decipher the archetypes file, the .oo file
format, and do it by hand is akin to the non-notion of security through
obscurity.

IMHO, anything that can be done to a map through hand editing SHOULD be
possible to do through the in game editor more efficiently.

--JT
Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty --Anonymous
Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours --Richard Bach
Isn't humanity egocentric? Whenever we talk, we say "Here's my two cents
  worth," but we only offer "a penny for your thoughts." --ariel@cs.ucla.edu

Moonchilde/Amythyst/JT Traub ---           jtraub@cmu.edu