Re: Crossfire ideas

> > About input to scrolls of joining/summoning:  Just choose the nearest player.
> > Or a random player, if none are on the same map.
>
> Is there a problem with just prompting for the players name?

The way the code looks now, prompting a player for a name involves making
him/her (any "her"'s around? 8) invulnerable.
That will be changed soon, of course.  Especially since I plan implementing
the wish-spell/scroll/wand/ring 8)

Heal spells should be added.  Unfortunately "heal self" and "heal other"
will have to be two separate spells (or I will have to add a "stand-still"
key to the other arrow-keys (like the `.' in nethack)).

-Frank.