Re: Line of sight

You wrote:
:) > Hey all.  Most of the players here have been incessently complaining about
:) > how much they dislike the line of sight addition.  I'm just wondering if
:) > this just happens to be the crew here, or if this is universally disliked
:) > by most of the players.
:)
:) We are in complete agreement here.  Although LOS is an interesting
:) idea, it greatly reduced the fun we were having.  We eventually just
:) turned it off.

People here like it, especially from the level design point. It lets you do
all sorts of nasty things :)

Dougal Scott-Dougal.Scott@fcit.monash.edu.au  Faculty of Computing & Info Tech
I am eager for the pleasures of the flesh more    Monash University, Caulfield
than for salvation, my soul is dead, so I shall            Victoria, AUSTRALIA
look after the flesh. -Carmina Burana
You don't have to think too hard when you talk to teachers.
    -- J. D. Salinger