Key configuration

There are a few problems that some of my players have been experiencing
especially with the key configuration. These were high on the wish list:

i)   Prefered keys in XResources or .xfirerc
ii)  Make it so 'C' and <Return> cannot be reconfigured.
iii) Keep kbd configuration over death.

I have only had a brief look at the source, but is the reset_keysyms(p) line
in the get_player(player.c) function really necessary? It means that your
keyboard configuration is removed after every death. I have removed it and
could seen no harm in very minor play testing.

Dougal Scott-Dougal.Scott@fcit.monash.edu.au  Faculty of Computing & Info Tech
I am eager for the pleasures of the flesh more    Monash University, Caulfield
than for salvation, my soul is dead, so I shall            Victoria, AUSTRALIA
look after the flesh. -Carmina Burana
Doc Hayward:  You're not going anywhere.
Cooper:       Doc, when the will is invoked, the recuperative powers of the
              physical body are simply extraordinary.  Just give me a couple
              of hours to get dressed.
    -- Dr. William Hayward & Agent Dale Cooper, _Twin Peaks_