Bug Update

I fixed the bug with the '>' inventory thing. basically I moved the fix_player
call in insert_ob_in_ob function to the end just before the draw_inventory
command. This seems to fix the problem. I think fix_player was being called
before the object was actually inserted into the inventory, so the players
stats appeared as if that object had not been applied.

BUT I STILL NEED HELP. I can't figure out why the max.hp and max.sp get
altered after I load in new values from a file??? I think fix_player
is responsible, If Someone can help me pin this down, I'll post a new
SAVE_PLAYER code that works!