Crossfire: Printing maps...

	Does anybody know of a way to print out the maps produced by crossfire?

	I've managed it in a very roundabout way, by doing a screendump of
the editor, and then useing xv to crop the map section out and then convert
to postscript.  But I can only get approx 28 * 30 characters to a page
using this method. (Thats the biggest map window I can get the editor to
produce on my display.)

	I've also tried to find a way to convert the bdf font into something
that a laser printer can handle, but the only program I've been able to track
down so far is bdftops, which can't handle 16 bit fonts :-(.  And even if it
could, I don't know haw to get the info from the two map files, into the ps
file to print the map.

	So does anybody have in hints, tips, complete solutions to my problem?

BTW:  Could somebody tell me what the format of the two map files are?
I think I've figured out the .oo files, but the .om files don't make
much sence to me.

	Thanks in advance,

                                  (8| Scorpius>\___/
                                     \ \ \ \