A few thoughts/notes.

 Found a little free time, and played around with it more.  So here
are a few thoughts/suggestions/questions:

 1)  It would be nice to name rings/amulets (like you can in nethack.) It
gets tiring to have to examine a ring to see what it does (and see
if that is the one I want equipped or another.)  If I have a ring
with the property cha+1, it would be nice to call it a ring of
charisma or something.

 2) Naming of the protection scrolls needs to be re-done, so what
it protects against comes earlier in the name.  As it is, all that gets
displayed is up to about 'from' in the You See window.  Which means doing
E (or mouse button) to see what it protects from in the info window.

 Other thoughts:

 A nice list of everything that is in the store would be great.  Once
again, it can be tiring walking over every square if you are just looking
for one item.

 A fast way of resting (to regain hp or sp).  Still give the monsters
their moves, but quicken it up.  As things are right now, if I am down
a lot of spellpoints, I'll sit in town (where no monsters exist), eat
all my food, and do something else for 10 minutes as my character regains
his spellpoints.

 I think a 1 player/multiplayer flag may be appropriate.  Some of these
might be more reasonable in a single player game (which is what I play)

   Mark Wedel
master@cats.ucsc.edu