Re: Idea

I think there is some misinformation how dimension door works.
It does not allow you to jump thru walls, rock or anything that you can't
see thru. At least that is how I have used it, so it is easy to
take care when designing maps, just few nasty corridors after gates,
or making all squares before the door 'no magic' does the trick.
Also you cannot dimension door to place which is occupied by monster,
so even rats can be used to prevent unwanted uses. Otherwise I think
dimension door is quite cool spell, like when you are trapped between
wall and monster and want to get out fast.

Just my $0.02.

	- Markku