Re: fucking fix the fucking bugs!

> Hello?
>
> Fucking fix the bugs that we announce.
>
> This game is fucking stupid if you can't keep any inventory that you've
> slaved over to get!
>
> -Mike "VERY PISSED OFF" Juster

Don't be so stupid. It's only a game and a freeware game. If you have problems
with it, try to correct tehm yourself and post patch for everybody or don't
play.
We have lot of cratch and we are dissapointed but those who are feed up about
cratch go away,  other stay.
Some people past long time to create and correct this superb game. Yes it's a
quiet a damage it crash but bugs are corrected if you are patient.
Then wait and see.
--
	S. Meunier.		meunier@inf.enst.fr