Re: Anyone compile on a NeXT?

> From: Michael Glenn <fermat@fermat.dartmouth.edu>
> Maybe default Makefiles can be included in the standard distribution, for those whose imake doesn't
> quite function?  (Or not...)

Rather dangerous, this...  If there's already a Makefile, people are likely
to forget to edit config/crosssite.def, and so the program won't install
properly.  On the other hand, if they edit config/crosssite.def, the Makefiles
will be useless !

Some time ago, I read a doc file about X Window.  It said something like :
"All decent systems using X11 must have imake working properly".  :-)

                                                 Raphael Quinet
                                         <quinet@montefiore.ulg.ac.be>