installing crossfire

Hi folks,

I am a new admin-user of CrossFire.
I have the version crossfire-0.89.2.
I have some problems and I am sure you can help me.
I use : crossfire -p -w -server,
and crossclient -pix -server my_machine -display my_machine.
Firstly, crossfire can not find the fonts, so it uses pixmap. This works
Secondly, when 3 players want to connect, there is a segmentation fault. (?)
Last, when we leave the game with 'quit, it deletes the character.
If we do not want, we quit the window and the character is saved, but the
lock remains !
How could we escape properly of this game ?

Thanks for your replies.

Bye,
	Jean-Marc.

Jean-Marc PIERSON                email: Jean-Marc.Pierson@lip.ens-lyon.fr
L.I.P. ENS-LYON                  tel: (33) 72 72 84 35     - bureau 313 -
69364 Lyon Cedex 07 FRANCE