Re: OK, Crossfire v0.88.4 is here

Lots of people writes:

>>> It's impossible to create diff-files for the .snf file between
>>> distributions.
>>> Also, not everyone uses snf, many use pcf.  Should I distribute both?
>>
>> Another problem is that snf fonts are different if the two machines
>> have different endiannesses.  There should be some program which will
>> convert bdf to snf for the suns under openwin.  I don't remember what
>> it's called, all the sun's I use have R5 on them.
>
> There is another problem though. People using Unix(tm) SystemV might
> not be able to generate the bdf file since they allocate to little
> space for argv :(

That was fixed in 0.88.4 (at least I believe so until someone convinces
me otherwise)
Now the bdf file is generated by something looking like: "ls | xbmtobdf".

Can't emphasize this point enough though:
- Anyone who finds out how to solve *any* problems with installation
  of crossfire, please let me know.

-Frank.