Re: Major bug...

> I just now dropped 5758 diamonds in a shop, got 350000 for it, and
> went to the gem shop where I bought approx 8000 diamonds, which I
> would get 550000 for...

Yes, I've been notified of that bug by local playertesters, but had
to promise to keep their name a secret from the other playertesters 8)

> BTW: We need a new way of spending money, the quest should not always
> bee of finding things, when you go up a few levels you'll ned a new
> way of spending money.

That problem happens when you've reached max stats, which takes quite
a while if you don't cheat.

> i)    Temples that cure you for a large fee; this would mean that
>       the healing spells should be limited. And the hp-generator
>       should be redone, you regenerate too fast now.

This has been tried and found to be too cumbersome.
I'll try to get the disease-code done, though  .Maybe it should be
expensive to get a cure for that in a temple (if you don't get a cure,
the stats will keep dropping, though very slowly...).

>       BTW: Heal should always take approx 90% of your sp.

Hmm...maybe, but if it's too powerful, it's easier to increate the
spell-points needed, or to increate the fail-chance.

> ii)   How about making spells time/used-based e.g. they would
>       disappear after a while.

Which spells?  And I don't want players to keep casting armour everytime
they have spell-points left over, since that would make that
armour spell last forever (maybe the armour spell is too powerful?).

> iii)  The temples could also give you "divine" gifts, such as
>       "protection from fire" for a game-period, etc...

Hmm...Gods...Mythology...Religion...The possibilities are endless... 8)

-Frank.

P.S.  I've received so many patches that I will release 0.88.4
      within an hour or two.