Re: Single player use

Marybeth wrote:

> I haven't seen it mentioned much, but I myself like to play crossfire
> alone. It may just be my nature, but I have seen several suggestions
> to make the game a completely group game. I think this would take
> something out of it, as you could not just sit down and hack and slash
> for fun. Having to find a group to play with every time could get
> annoying.
>
> Is the majority leaning towards completely groups and no singles, or
> will it be adapted so it works either way?

Quests and campaings are only ideas at this stage.  Quests will
almost certainly be incorporated, and it will probably be possible to
solve most of them alone.  Campaings are more uncertain, I haven't
given them much thought yet (many others have, though...).

Locally, it seems that most of the crossfire-sessions are played
single.  Too bad about the title of the game 8)  (Oh well, now that
monsters fire bows, there can still be some crossfire from time to time)

I will try to come up with changes that will encourage multi-player
sessions, but rest assured that it will always be possible to play
crossfire alone.

-Frank.