Re: Help on using those bags

In message <199301082114.AAyrsa.ifi.uio.no17334@yrsa.ifi.uio.no>you write:
> The "<", ">", "a" and "d" keys are probably not working satisfactory with
> the bags/containers.  Try to use the mouse-buttons instead.  When you have
> a bag open, the left button will examine items in it, the middle button
> will apply items, and the right button will drop items to the floor (maybe
> this should be changed to dropping the item to the environment of the bag?).

Definately. It would also be nice to have some method of putting things in a
bag without first having to drop them and pick them up. (Yes, I've
accidently dropped things in a shop, to put them in a bag... aargh).

Anthony
--
 anthony baxter                 australian artificial intelligence institute
email : anthony@aaii.oz.au         1 grattan st, carlton, australia 3053